Wednesday 4 November 2009

Don't believe everything you read

A couple of weeks ago I allowed someone to hijack my blog with many comments that were nothing to do with my blog entry. They wrote a comment which related to their agenda and had nothing to do with my blog. It was definitely spam. The same thing happened a couple of days ago but this time I didn't publish it. I know this is not liberal of me so I will tell you about it. A propos of nothing the subject of the comment was the American Democratic Party.

The comment criticised the Democrats and tried to persuade party members to stop funding the Party. They tried to tell me that the Democrats are both communist and fascist. That takes some doing. The comment did include a website which contained vague expressions of disgruntlement which I presume was trying to strike a chord with disgruntled Democrats.

The website made a big thing out of being Democrats who wanted to reform the Democratic Party but it is much more likely that they are Republicans masquerading as Democrats. Don't believe everything you read.

Change the world

No comments:

Post a Comment