Monday 6 December 2010

Morecambe to Edinburgh return please

I heard some interesting news two days ago. It seems that if you book train tickets exactly two months in advance then they are cheaper. I thought I would give it a go as I like a couple of days here and there rather than a week or ten days holiday in one go. If you follow the photography blog you will see photos of the breaks that I have been taking, and one of the favourite cities from earlier this year was Edinburgh so if the price is right I would be going again in two months.

Try it yourself. It's fairly easy to see how much things cost and the price to travel from Morecambe to Edinburgh is £108. I don't count that as a cheap holiday as it only took £15.50 to fill the tank up in my car when I arrived at Edinburgh and that was for two people. Out of interest I looked to see how much it would cost to set out tomorrow and come back the next day. £95. I won't be letting the train take the strain.

Change the world

No comments:

Post a Comment