Friday 30 April 2010

Doorstep Politics

I have knocked on many doors but I have never known a reception like the one that Liberal Democrats are getting now. People are willing to talk about politics. They may not have a local or national political question but they are commenting on the leaders' debate. They know that times are changing and this is reflected in the numbers that are saying they are supporting the Liberal Democrats.

If the talk is not about the leaders' debate then I am getting lively conversations about Gordon Brown's Rochdale debacle. I admit that some have mentioned that they are still supporting Gordon, but the majority have seen him in a new light.

If my experience is anything to go by then Labour support will fall away dramatically.

Change the world

No comments:

Post a Comment